April 10th 2019 General Meeting Minutes:
Vancouver Lawn and Tennis Club
President Michael opened the meeting, and thanked all in attendance. Looking forward to a wonderful diner tonight and a lighter dinner event; regrets that our 2018 Bill Rowe recipient could not attend due to a family emergency but we will recognize them in May.
Check-in Team: David and Harvey
Raffle: Steven Chen and Kevin
Toast to Queen: Coach
SKAL Toast: Ron Waterhouse
- Michael Kaile
- Karen Tocher
- David has 3 Guests:
- Kris Szylowski General Manager Holiday Inn Downtown
- Barry Johnson General Manager of the Delta Suites Hotel Downtown
- Kervin vanden Meljdenberg General Manager of the Trump International Hotel & Tower
- Michael Kaile has a guest:
- Karen Van Schie, General Manager of the Vancouver Lawn & Tennis Club
Welcome to all Guests
Harvey announced the upcoming Annual Ron Groves Golf Tournament and Silent Auction on Friday June 14th at the UBC Golf and Country Club. Please go to the Vancouver Skal Website for the detail.
Ivano discussed the 2019 Membership Development Fund and the Prizes
- We have raised $2000 from the Vancouver Club, well done, more time for those who want donate, see Ivano quickly.
- Prizes so far are Croatian Premier Cruise,Kenya Safari,Florida family holiday package,New Orleans party package, to view all Prizes, go to the Skal International web site.
- The draws will be Saturday morning April 27 at the NASCS conference in Hawaii.
- Please contact Ivano to purchase your tickets or go on line.
- Good luck to all.
Draw Prizes: Steven and Kevin
- Wine—Gordon Chatry
- Wine—Kris from the Holiday Inn Downtown
- Gift Basket from the Vancouver Lawn and Tennis Club—Barry Johnson Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel.
- Congrats to all winners
Grand Prize Draw for 2019, $2500 (this Prize will be drawn at the Christmas Lunch at the Arbutus Club in December)
- Barry Johnson
Congratulations to all of the winners.
Thank you, to the Vancouver Lawn and Tennis Club
Upcoming Meeting: May 8th Hilton Vancouver Airport, Richmond